I guess you’ve never heard “Mary, Mother of Jesus Mosque”, also called Mariam Umm Eisa Masjid in Arabic ((Arabic: مسجد مريم أم عيسى عليهما السلام, Masjid Maryam Umm ‘Īsā). It is a mosque located in Al Mushrif, a prime spot of UAE Capital, Abu Dhabi.
When I heard this first time, I didn’t believe it and it was so strange. As per my understanding, it is very hard to deal with the Islamic community on religious matters. They are not ready to welcome other faiths into their local community. After I researched a lot about UAE, I realized that UAE is so different. Here are amazing facts about Christian Name Masjid.
- This Islamic Mosque is located in Capital of UAE in a prime spot
- Mosque is located in a prime spot of city and neighboring Christian community. The mosque is surrounded by St. Joseph’s Cathedral, St Anthony’s Church and St. Andrews Anglican Church.
- Mosque rename was done for promote the UAE Interfaith Tolerance Policy.
- Idea was crown prince of Abu Dhabi “Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- The rename was done on 14th of June 2017
I got to know this from various famous bloggers. As I remembered Famous Aviation geek Sam Chui, Dubai Internet Star Khalid Al Ameri and very famous 1-minute blogger NAS DAILY did those videos.
I got noticed famous NAS Daily recent video featured with World Famous Comedian and TV Anchor Steve Harvey. Steve got another great story and I will tell you it in the next story.