What are the best things in Goa, India? Why does anyone visit Goa? What’s special in Goa? Is Goa in Indian hotspot?
Goa is the best beach over any Indian beach destination. There are many reasons, not just 10 reasons to visit goa, India. Goa got a very different sense and colour when compared to other regions of India. Goa was under Portuguese administration until the 1960s even after the English left India. Britain was a great friend with the Portuguese at least for last 600 years. So British Indian rule didn’t involve Goa. There are thousands of tourists who visit Goa exclusively and frequently.
01) Festivals – Goa is a perfect destination for enjoying various types of festivals for enjoying the sun, sand, sea and sky. Best of summer Shigmo (March), a street festival that portrays life in Goa through folk performances, music, dance and the fun world; Easter (March or April); Grape Escapade (April), a wine festival; the Goa Food and Music Festival (April), which celebrates Goan delicacies and music together; the Konkan Fruit Festo (April); Indian Bike Week (April); Goa International Kite Festival (January) and the Goa Heritage Festival (May).
2) Locals & Girls – If you want to interact with locals, Goa is the perfect destination. Compared to other places, it is very easy to connect with locals which have fewer language issues and fewer cultural barriers.
3) Beach Activities – Great place for watersports. Proper arrangements for best World-class watersport experiences. Not only that, Goa is very famous for girls. It says there are beautiful girls in Goa. I am not sure about which girls. Locals or visitors. Because Goa is the hottest film location for Hollywood and Bollywood.
4) Entertainment & Nightlife – Star class hotels and Resort setup in Goa offers Las Vegas experience in Goa. On another hand, you will find Hawaiian beach nights.
5) Enjoy the best cuisines – You will find unique Goa delicacy as pork vindaloo, Goan fish curry, sorpotel, fish recheado, prawn balchao, bebinca, and of course, the local liquor, Goan feni…
6) Best for Shopping – Goa got Beach market to Night Market. Open Air Market to Shopping Malls. You will get the best price for your bargain skill.
7) Retreat yourself – If you are looking to retreat yourself with some Yoga, Traditional Medicines and Foods or Just a calm religious atmosphere, Goa got all of them. Yoga to Buddhism, Hinduism to Christianity. You can pick your goal, Goa got options.
8) Insta-ready beauty – Just grab your phone and find the right position, Goa got unbeatable Instagram-ready picturesque sceneries. Goa’s tranquillity nature is the best above everything. Goa is a tropical beach stay just faces the Indian Ocean. You can read a book of a 16th-century fairytale, sailors who found the tropical beach.
9) Private Jet to Two Wheels – You can explore Goa by any sort of transportation method. You can come by Private Jet or any major airliner to Goa International Airport. You can ride a Yacht or helicopter or just foot cycle. A calm, less busy Goa area is perfect for both leisure and business travellers.
10) Sightseeing – Last but not least Rich Heritage and Nature. Goa is surrounded by many historical monuments such as –
Basilica of Bom Jesus
Reis Magos Fort
Cabo de Rama Fort
And 7 national parks
- Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
- Anshi National Park.
Typically, Goa has everything available in Maldives, Seychelles, Hawaii, Portugal together. India is the summary of the World.
Please visit my YouTube Channel and Subscribe to it.
Like My Facebook Page
I am Anuradha Bernard, Senior Journalist and Vlogger.